Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mandy is Disney Nice!



Well finally I have time from my busy summer/fall to continue what I left unfinished in March. To tell everyone about my other favorite daughter Mandy. Sorry Mandy I feel bad that it took this long to post this after bragging about Lauren. Both of you girls make me look good every day.


Mandy has always been very persistent and knows what she wants and goes and gets it. She has the smarts and determination to do whatever she wants. She started college right out of high school with the help of some scholarships. One which was from winning Oconto's Miss Copperfest!

She is now in her third year of college and is doing an internship at Disney World and interviewing for a professional internship. I admire her desire and determination to do whatever it takes to find the money and grants etc to continue her education. I could not come up with the money I needed to go to technical college so I chose the Navy.

We had a very nice trip in her car driving from Wisconsin down to Orlando. We stopped in Charleston and Daytona Beach. After spending 6 days with her in a car and sightseeing etc. I am totally convinced that whatever she chooses to do in life she will be successful. She is definitly all grown up now and making me prouder every day! She now is sort of friends/dating a marine in Orlando and I told her to tell him the only good marine is a submarine:) Just kidding, she just likes military men like her Dad. What could be wrong with that?
Good luck Mandy in Orlando and finishing college and doing whatever makes you happy. You deserve it!

1 comment:

Mrs4444 said...

Terrific post about a terrific girl. The C in her is very evident; she's a winner, like her dad :)